7/4/2016

7.04.2016

Hola Familia!

Happy 4th of July!!!

Well it seems like you guys are having an awesome summer break up there in Alabama. Scout camp, high adventure and other awesome things! So obviously down here in Peru the people don't do anything for the 4th of July, but their Independence day is the 28 of July so I'll be here to see that again! It's really awesome!

So the work is really starting to progress! The family we're going to marry is really changing and starting to obey all of the commandments that the Lord has given us. For the first time in 3 months the husband when to church! It was amazing to see him in church! It was also fast and testimony meeting and was the last time I will bare my testimony in church here in Peru! It was sad, but it edified me, so I feel good about it!

Our baptism is going to be pushed back a week to the 16th now. He needs to go to church one more time so that he can get baptized. We also want to help him better understand the promises he's going to make with our Heavenly Father! So it will be for the 16th now! Whoo!

We got to meet the new Mission President! It was cool to see how a brand new mission president is compared to one that has 3 years of experience. It's definitely different, but I really enjoyed it! His name is President Godfrey and I know that he has been called of God to direct the work in this mission!

So other than that, everything is looking awesome! I still have 4 weeks to serve the Lord and I plan on doing it as hard as I can!

Love you guys a ton!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment