7/18/2016

7.18.2016

Hola Familia!

Well, it seems like everything is going okay up there in Alabama. That's awesome that you guys were able to finish working on the house! The pictures look great on Dropbox! It's sad to hear that Samuel got poison ivy. Just be patient and don't touch it and it will go away. It's odd to hear about all the school stuff that's happening. I feel like school just ended for you guys!

Well this past week we had a baptism! Whoo!!! It was really awesome to see what probably is my last baptism here on the mission. It was really awesome and I really enjoyed the baptismal service. The bishop baptized our investigator and I had the chance to confirm him a member of the church and give the gift of the Holy Ghost. It was a very special confirmation for me. But yeah, it was really awesome! So now we're working with some people that went to church and were still looking for the birth certificate of our family that wants to get married and baptized. Other than that, the work is progressing and we're finding some great new people!

So the new mission president is going really great! I can definitely tell the difference between the two, but I know that both of them have been called of God to lead the mission here in the Peru Lima North mission! I'ts definitely different, but a good different!

This week is going to be a fun week for my companion and I. We're going to go to the center of Lima tomorrow and then we're going to go to the temple on Thursday. It should be an awesome spiritual week. So that's really about everything that's happening down here in Lima, Peru!

I'm not that nervous to drive again, but it might be a couple days until I get used to it again, but I'm excited to do it!

Love you guys a lot!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment