6/20/2016

6.20.2016

Hola Familia!

Well it seems like you guys are having a great time up there in Alabama. Youth Conference, Scout Camp and a bunch of other fun exciting things! That's really awesome! Well I'm gonna keep this email short because I really don't have too much to say.

So today in the mission there are transfers, but my companion and I don't have transfers, so I'll be with Elder Huaman for my last transfer here on the mission. I really can not believe that my last transfer is here.... They go by so fast and I'm in my last one. Well just more motive to work as hard as I can and leave everything on the field.

Down here in Lima everything is going awesome! We had some new investigators go to church yesterday and they really liked it! This week our goal is to invite them to be baptized and accept a baptismal date. We're gonna do it! This Wednesday we're going to start the divorce process with that families that need it so they can get married to their new spouse. It takes about a month, so maybe they'll get baptized before I head out. Well other than that, everything is going super great!

Love you guys a lot!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment