6/13/2016

6.13.2016

Hola Familia,

Well it seems like you guys are quite busy up there in Alabama. It's sad to hear that the Jensens are moving. Well that's awesome that you were able to register me for classes! I would definitely like to take the CS-124. So that I can refresh and dominate those skills in C++. I took those classes almost 5 years ago. I would like to take them again. Also I would definitely love to minor in Spanish. If I only need 10 hours more it would be really easy. Well this week I don't have very much time to write but I'll try to at least to update you guys on what's happening down here in Peru.

This last week went really well. We had an amazing opportunity to listen to the words of an Apostle of Jesus Christ! It was really awesome! I learned a ton of new things and his talk helped fortify my testimony in the Lord Jesus Christ and what he wants us to do as missionaries. I know that Elder Rasband is a special witness of Jesus Christ, an Apostle of the Lord. He talked a ton about being an example and having Charity towards one another. It was amazing.

Well, we have a really cool teenage boy who is progressing and 3 other families that went to church this last Sunday. They need to get married so thats a looooooooooooong process, but were gonna do all that we can! It's moving along really well and I hope that we can get them married in July! It would be an amazing way to finish my mission. Also the teenage boy has a goal to get baptized on the 25th! Please pray for them!

Well, other than that, there's not much else to write about. My companion is doing really well in his Spanish, he speak almost normal now. I think in 6 weeks he'll be just fine.

Oh, i put 2 picture up on dropbox. This is a food called Tokush. It's called bad potato. Look it up on youtube. Im sure theres tons of videos. We had to eat it.




Love you guys!.
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment