10/26/2015

10.26.2015

Hola Familia!

Well it seems like you guys have had quite a great week! Thats awesome that you guys had the chance to stand up for me during stake conference. hahahaha! That's awesome that we have 4 missionaries in the field from the ward. I think it would be awesome if Maddie and I go to college together!  So that's my opinion on where she should go to school!

 Last week was great! We had lots of chances to teach and help people to know more about their Savior Jesus Christ! We also helped a less active family attend church for the first time in 3 years. We had been working with them for almost 3 months now, and finally they went to church! It was amazing! I hope they keep going to church!

 We had 2 baptisms last week! I put photos on dropbox! The baptism was amazing!

My son(my greenie companion) had his first baptism here in the mission! It was awesome!

A future missionary from the ward baptized the young man. I had the most wonderful time hearing their testimonies and the changes that they have experienced in their lives. It's amazing what the Lord Jesus Christ can do in the life of any person!

 This week we're going to have 3 baptisms. We've been working with a family for about a month and a half now, and they're now ready to get baptized! It's a single mom with her two sons! They're twins! We've been helping them to know more of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and this Sunday, before sacrament meeting, they're going to get baptized! It's going to be great!

Well I'm great, and we're working really hard and being obedient to the commandments and were seeing the blessings from it.

Love you guys a lot!

-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment