10/11/2015

10.11.2015

Hola Familia!

So it sounds like you guys have had just a great Fall Break! I've had a wonderful week preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ with all the people that we see. Transfers were last week and i didn't have one, but my companion did! He left and I got a new companion! He's a greenie! Im training him! hahaha! and at the same time I'm a District leader, so I'm going to be learning quite a lot this change! Here in the mission, the people that we train, we call them our sons, so I have a kid- his name his Elder Hernandez. He's from Bogota Columbia. He's awesome!

This past week we had a lot of success! Right now were teaching 9 people and 5 of them are progressing towards a baptismal date. We have a few people with goals for the 24th of this month. Please pray for them so that they can progress and keep doing the things that will help them progress!

I love you guys a lot! Mountain Lofts looks awesome! I have a few friends that are here in the mission that want to live with me there!


-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment