7/11/2016

7.11.2016

Hola Familia!

So it seems like you guys are having a great time up there in Alabama! High Adventure looked awesome! I definitely miss the high adventures that we did up in the Appalachian mountains. It was really sweet! Those pictures look super awesome! I haven't seen anything that green for 2 years and it definitely makes me want to head up to the mountains to see something like that again.

Well down here in Peru nothing has changed really, other than the fact that this week were going to have a baptism! Whoo! Our investigator Gabriel is going to get baptized this Saturday! He's really excited and wants Saturday to already get here! So we're really excited for the Saturday. Other than that we're stilling waiting on the birth certificates to get here, and the divorces take a really long time so its just a matter of being patient and everything will come out okay!

During the week we found some really awesome people to teach. this week were going to work really hard with them and help them make the decision to be baptized and accept the restored gospel of Jesus Christ in their lives. It's so amazing to see the blessings that come into the lives of people who accept the gospel of Jesus Christ. Just as much as it helps them, it helps me to know that what I'm doing is extremely important and it helps me to fortify and strengthen my own testimony. I know that only through the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ can we gain true happiness and peace in this life and achieve our full potential in the life it come. I know that Jesus Christ is the son of the Living God and that He lives.

Well other than that we're working hard and being obedient!

Love you guys a ton!
See ya soon!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment