6/27/2016

6.27.2016

Hola Familia!

Well, it seems like there's a lot of changes going on in the ward. That's really awesome that Brother Tuck is now Bishop Tuck and that a bunch of other stuff is happening in the ward. I know that these people have been called of God to have these callings in his Kingdom! Listen to what the have to say and you will be blessed.

It's cool to hear that you guys are doing so much stuff up there in Alabama! Scout camp, high adventure and more! That's really awesome! I bet the house looks absolutely amazing because of all the projects that you guys have been doing!

So down here in Lima everything is going awesome! We have a baptism for the 9th of July! We found a really cool older man named Gabriel. He's really awesome and wants to get baptized! We are also teaching a few other people who have gone to church, but because of marriage, divorce, or parental permission they aren't ready to be baptized yet, but things are coming along. I think the marriages will be ready for July and they'll be able to get baptized as I end the mission.

Well other than that I'm okay, I'm not sick, and I'm really enjoying the mission!
Love you guys a ton!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment