7/20/2015

7.20.2015


Hola Familia,

So It sounds like you guys had quite a great week! Well I'm not in Las Galeras anymore! We had transfers and now I'm in an area called Buenos Aires, like the capital of Argentina! and my companions name is Elder Mayta! He's also from Peru! So from what I've seen this area is much more flat then my other! Its really nice!

We both are new in the area. Elder Mayta has been here for only 2 weeks and I've been here for 6 days. We are getting to know the area together! I'm definitely going to learn a lot in this area! Right now I'm just trusting in the Lord and I know that he will show us where to go and who to teach!

We're teaching some really great people who are progressing! They attended church and are reading and praying every single day! They are really great! If we work hard and if it's the Lord's will, we're going to have baptisms in August. Their are a few families that want to get married in August so we're going to help them with that!

So thats really about it. I'm sure I'll have more to talk about next Monday. ha!ha! I hope that you guys are okay and that you have a great week!

Love you guys a lot!

-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment