11/24/14

11.25.2014

Here is Elder Wilson's translated letter:
 
Hello All and Family!
How is it going ?

I am happy and healthy. During the week we had many good lessons. We are preparing our investigators for their baptisms this week. We have 3 baptisms this week! At the moment they are working hard to be baptized. I'm very excited about that. During the week we had our zone conference with President Erickson! It was very good! I learned a lot over and he told us that we need to teach repentance for our investigators to change their lives and have the desire to be baptized! My Mission President is very smart about Missionary Work and the scriptures.

About me, my Spanish is progressing, my companion told me that since my fist days in Peru my Spanish has progressed a lot faster than other "greenies". I can teach people completely and can answer their questions and doubts. I'm becoming a lot more direct with people here. They need to be taught directly so they can learn and understand why it is important to do things, such as attending church, reading the scriptures and praying every night as a family and individually. We have many more successful lessons when we are direct.

Then there was an earthquake during the week! It was Loco. My first time feeling an earthquake in my life. Was so cool!

I hope google can translate this Email well, I do not have time today.

Thanks for all your prayers and love! Happy Thanksgiving!
With love,
-Elder Wilson
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment