4/4/2016

4.04.2016





It seems like you guys have just had an awesome conference weekend up there in Alabama! Running, Ice cream, and cinnamon rolls! That's super awesome! Well down here in Lima, I as well, have had a great conference weekend!

You guys should of heard the amount of cheers and cries people made when they announced the 2nd temple in Lima! They almost went crazy! The peruvian people are extremely excited and grateful for the chance to have a second temple here in the city of Lima! Where they're going to put it- that's the question that everyone wants answered. Lima is huge, so they could put it anywhere. I think they'll put it in Surco, or in Los Olivos. Dunno, we'll find out soon! Now I'll have to come back to Lima to see the dedication of the new temple! It'll be super awesome!

I really enjoyed all the talks that were given. So this was my last conference on my mission, realizing that I only have 4 months left, I became a little bit trunky for 2 days and went with one question to conference, "How can I keep the same level of spirit that I feel now on my mission when I get back home?" I received a ton of answers. I learned that by faith and repentance, with diligence in all things, with daily study of the scriptures, by being humble and doing the will of our Heavenly Father, by having charity towards all, through dedicated and diligent prayer and fast, by going and rescuing those that are lost, and through many other things, one can feel exactly how he or she felt on their mission. So I'm going to do it.

So going away from the trunky part of this email..... We were able to bring 2 people to general conference! They really enjoyed it! We have an appointment with them on Wednesday. We're going to invite them to be baptized on the 23rd of this month! It will be super awesome! So you guys should pray for them a ton!

Well other than that I'm happy, my companion and I get a long great and I'm really enjoying the mission!
Love you guys a ton!

-Elder Wilson


Polyester, Long Sleeve shirts. Also 2 toothbrushes would be awesome! Lots of Reese's ! Don't be scared to just pack it full of Reese's. Just do it! I don't need a cake mix box with candles and other things- just Reese's. I don't need balloons and other stuff like that. Just Reese's. Ooooo something that just came to mind! Those ghirardelli squares of chocolate, but filled with Peanut Butter.... and another one filled with Caramel. I think they come in Little Bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment